A Recap: The Her Campus JMU Fashion Show and Launch Party Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

On Thursday, November 29th, we hosted our official Launch Party – a Fashion Show sponsored by Rent the Runway. The first half of the show featured our girls modeling clothes from their own wardrobe inspired by their favorite Pinterest fashion finds. It was the collegiettes dream closet come to life! After intermission, featuring an amazing performance by Unaccompanied, the models strutted down the runway in amazing Rent the Runway fashions. We worked really hard on this event and hope that everyone in attendance had a great time! If you couldn’t be there, check out our short vlog below and be sure to check out our Twitter and Facebook pages for fun content every week!

For more pictures of this amazing event, check out the album on our Facebook page! 

Chantal Johnson is a senior at James Madison University, studying Media Arts and Design with a concentration in Digital Video and Cinema. Aside from Her Campus JMU, she is involved with University Program Board. Chantal loves hanging out with her friends, listening to her "feel good" playlist on her iPod, or just curling up with a really good book in her spare time. Chantal loves her hometown, Roanoke,Virginia, but can't wait to graduate and explore her opportunities around the world! Within the next 10 years, Chantal's dream job would be becoming "the next Shonda Rhimes"!