This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

A lot of people think it’s insane to not be sad about graduating, but I don’t see it that way. I see it as moving forward in the most natural way possible. That doesn’t mean I won’t miss JMU or the people here, but it does mean that I anticipate keeping contact with them and making them friends not just for four years, but for life.

So what do you do in your final weeks at the happiest place on earth?

1. Don’t neglect the closeness to your friends all at one time. Make an effort to organize lunch dates and go downtown to paint pottery (because you still have yet to do it).

2. Help out the freshmen. Give them your best piece of real advice and let them use you as a resource in the future. Remember: it’s not about what you know; it’s who you know.

3. At least try to knock out your JMU bucket list- if you don’t have one you better hop to it!

4. The final classes are usually the most important skills you’ll want to synthesize for success later in life. Pay attention. Do your best, and make your dollars count.

5. Lastly, ENJOY YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. You’ve worked hard so you can play hard. Parties are fun, but don’t think this means you have to rage by any means. Have a Girls Night and play games until 2 a.m.; go to as many school sponsored events as you can; make the most of the FREE resources because you won’t have many after college. I promise you’ll have just as much, if not more, fun than going out all dolled up.

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like and you’ll be so much happier.

Have you ever thought "Am I the only one who..."? I'm sure you have, and I promise you're not. Live the life you love. I don't take things too seriously, because life is too short to be so obsessed with what everyone thinks of me. I became a writer so I could say what everyone else is thinking. I believe that treating others the way you want to be treated means you will never have to regret a decision you make. I make mistakes, but that's what makes great articles!