HC JMU Vlog: What’s in my Beach Bag?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Hey collegiettes – happy fourth of July! I hope you are all having an amazing summer and I am so excited to say that our official YouTube page is now back up and running for this summer 2012. Today’s video is called “What’s In My Beach Bag?” and it is a checklist of all the essentials and fun things you could possibly want to take with you to the beach (because the best collegiette is prepared for anything!). From magazines and books to hair care, we’ve got you covered. So enjoy this holiday and this summer knowing that you’re always ready for a day of fun in the sun. Embrace your inner child and have fun in the waves you beach-babe you.

Alexa is a junior from Cream Ridge, New Jersey.  She is studying Media Arts & Design with a concentration in Corporate Communication and minors in Creative Writing and Anthropology.  She works for the JMU Office of Residence Life as a Program Adviser and as the Graphics Editor for The Breeze.  She loves watching The Bachelor, pinning to her fashion boards and running outside.   Alexa aspires to work in the glamouous fashion magazine industry in New York City or LA.