This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Olivia Rodrigo’s tour for her sophomore album, GUTS, just started and personally, these super cool and creative outfits are making me rethink what I was going to wear! I mean, I was just going for a merch shirt and shorts, so everyone was already one step ahead of me with that idea. Anyway, if you’re feeling uninspired or, like me, are changing your mind on your outfit, here’s some starter ideas for your tour outfit:

• Rodrigo’s signature color is purple, so you can use that to influence your outfit choice
  • Slightly touching on the music video for “good 4 u,” you can base your outfit off of this plaid mini-skirt
  • Feel free to try a little spin-off of Rodrigo’s outfit from her GUTS NYC launchparty
  • I love topping off an outfit with some cute black boots – but just make sure they’re comfy
  • And hey, there’s still nothing wrong with the ol’ reliable artist merch outfit!

Remember to feel free with whatever you wear, there’s no right or wrong outfit to show up in! Just focus on having fun, dancing and singing your heart out! And hey, I won’t judge you if you cry too.

Taryn is a junior Biology major with minors in Pre-Veterinary Medicine and WGSS Studies. On the weekends, you can usually catch her adding recipes to her baking list while listening to her favorite albums on vinyl. She's also involved in GIVE, an international volunteer organization, and volunteering at the RSPCA. Taryn's been writing since as long as she can remember and has loved every second of it.