Finishing Spring Semester as Told by Dog GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Now that we are back from spring break, its that time of year again and spring fever is setting in. The weather is getting warmer and motivation is scarce. But not to worry, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! We are all in the same boat, and these dogs know how you feel. So, without further adieu, here are the very real stages of finishing the spring semester…as told by dog GIFs.

1. Just got back from spring break…

2. I can do this!

3. Oh yeah, I’m definitely getting a head start.

4. This assignment was definitely not in the syllabus…

5. You want me to read what?!

6. FINALS….

7. H.E.L.P. 

8. Coffee…just give me coffee.

9. I can see the light…

10. Free at last!

11. Peace out college, hello summer!

Hey everyone! I'm Megan, a senior at James Madison University pursuing a double major in the School of Media Arts and Design (with a concentration in journalism) and political science, and a minor in political communication. I am an avid Netflix viewer, obsessed with breakfast foods, and a yogi-- queue the headstand. I love to read news and stay up to date with all things pop culture...and I also love to write, go figure! Due to extreme wanderlust, I am always on the move, and I look forward to traveling the world and whatever comes with it. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you have. Enjoy! 
I am a junior at JMU studying Media Arts & Design- Corporate Communication. I am a member of Phi Mu Fraternity in addition to Her Campus! I was born in Troy, OH and grew up in both Kings Mountain, NC and Richmond, VA. I am the oldest child, the only blonde in my immediate family, and the only one who has 20/20 vision.