This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

As Halloween approaches, college students face costume malfunctions, delays, and so much more. Here are some easy last minute group costumes that you’ll be able to pull together quickly.

• Angels and Devils

Find anything red, white, or black in your closet and buy a headpiece from a nearby store. Glitter and makeup can make your costume pop.

• Powderpuff Girls

The hardest part of this group costume is deciding who should be who! One member should wear blue, another should wear pink, and the remaining member should wear green. If you’re up for it you can use the Tik Tok sound and show everyone your amazing acting skills!

• Barbies

Have anything pink in your closet? That will work! As long as you’re wearing something pink and fabulous, you can be considered a Barbie. Maybe even invest in a fun blonde wig!

• Scooby Doo

Assign a character to each member in your group, and then dig through your closet!

• Witches

Wear something all black, using items you already own. Lastly, buy a witch hat from a local store, or online with two-day shipping!

Kildea McMahon is a current junior at James Madison University. She has a love for T-Swift, Harry Potter, puppies, and books!