This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

It is my pleasure to introduce Chelsea Michelle Adams as Campus Cutie! She is a senior with a Health Sciences Pre-Physician’s Assistant Major. Oh, and she’s my Big in Alpha Sigma Tau. *Insert sassy emoji girl here*

Five of Chelsea’s Favorite Things!

Vacation: Family lake house on the Yeopim River, NC

Color: Pink (duh), and if you add sparkles it’s even better!

Snack: Hummus and peppers

Movie: Steel Magnolias

Quote: “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.“- Audrey Hepburn

Relationship Status: Single

Perfect first date: Buy me Chipotle and tell me I’m pretty.

Deal-breaker: #WeCantDateIf you lack ambition and goals.

Deal-maker: #WifeMeUpIf you know all the words to Luke Bryan songs. Or if you just love country music like I do.

Celeb Crush: Tim Tebow, he’s a hunky football player and a Christian. What more could you want!

Dream vacation (boys take note!): A getaway in an over-the-water bungalow in Bora Bora.

Dream Career: Physician’s Assistant in the Emergency Department at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill- Children’s Hospital. WOWZA!

Biggest accomplishment: Becoming an EMT, and helping to save countless lives!

Favorite JMU memory: Absolutely BIG/LITTLE REVEAL (and I’m not just saying that, because you’re my Little). BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

Campus involvements: Alpha Sigma Tau, EMT at UREC, Student Ambassador for Service Learning Without Borders, Student Mentor for Overcoming Barriers, Kindergarten Classroom Assistant at Mountain View Elementary School, Volunteer Notetaking Assistant for the Office of Disability Services, InterVarsity.  She’s no slacker!

What is one of your most embarrassing moments in college? The time during freshman year that I fell down a flight of stairs in ISAT because I thought it was cool to wear heels to class. Yes, that happened.

What advice would you give incoming freshman? Work hard, play hard.

What’s one thing you will never understand about guys? Their lack of communication skills.

Who is your biggest role model? My Nanny!

As daunting as the “G” word can be, what is the biggest opportunity or joy you are looking forward to after graduation? After graduation, I am thrilled to work as an EMT at Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters until I matriculate into a PA program. Moving back to Virginia Beach with a pool in my backyard doesn’t sound so bad, either!

There you have it! Beautiful, smart, and a loving heart.

Have you ever thought "Am I the only one who..."? I'm sure you have, and I promise you're not. Live the life you love. I don't take things too seriously, because life is too short to be so obsessed with what everyone thinks of me. I became a writer so I could say what everyone else is thinking. I believe that treating others the way you want to be treated means you will never have to regret a decision you make. I make mistakes, but that's what makes great articles!
I am a junior at JMU studying Media Arts & Design- Corporate Communication. I am a member of Phi Mu Fraternity in addition to Her Campus! I was born in Troy, OH and grew up in both Kings Mountain, NC and Richmond, VA. I am the oldest child, the only blonde in my immediate family, and the only one who has 20/20 vision.