Ariel Kim '16

Name: Ariel Kim

Hometown: Forest, VA

Year: Senior

Age: 21

Major: Health Sciences Health Studies. I really hope to pursue a career in nursing after I graduate!

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle...just kidding, I am an independent woman who don’t need no man. It’s more like single and ready for some Pringles...

Campus Involvement: I recently just got into SafeRides and applying was one of the best decisions I’ve made!

Favorite Season: Fall, because pumpkin pie is so prevalent and pumpkin pie is the bomb diggity.

Favorite Movie: Fast and Furious 6 or Titanic… total opposite spectrums on the list but both are such classics.

Favorite Candy: Kit Kat! Also Sour Patch Watermelons and Starbursts (but only the FaveReds kind)

Guilty Pleasure: Going to Yahoo!’s main page and scrolling through all of the featured stories

Netflix Addiction(s): The Office, Parks and Rec, Friday Night Lights, Scandal

Favorite Part of Campus: ISAT rooftop

Pumpkin Spice Latte or Salted Caramel Latte: I actually hate both and would much rather drink sweet tea.

If money wasn’t an object and you could have any job in the world: I would choose to be a zookeeper for a penguin exhibit or a tour guide for the Northern Lights in either Sweden or Alaska.