This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner, and I know some of you are still scrambling for a costume idea. Well, I am here to help you out! So grab your partner/significant other/best friend/whatever and let’s get to it for some iconic duo costume ideas!

Barbie and Ken
ryan gosling and margot robbie in barbie movie
Warner Bros

I obviously have to include Barbie and Ken in this list, considering how popular the Barbie movie was this year. I know what you are probably thinking, “Everyone is going to be doing this for Halloween…” and to be fair, you’re right. But why wouldn’t you want to be walking around all night saying, “Hi Barbie!” and “Hi Ken!” to everyone you walk past???

Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie

Okay I know this is a little bit of a jump from the last idea but hear me out. The ‘Five Nights at Freddys’ movie comes out on October 27th, RIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN. Picture you and your bestie pulling up to the function decked out in an iconic animatronic costume. You could even somehow make the costume look super cute and sexy. I may or may not be doing this one…

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

This is a fun idea because of how new this couple this and how many different ways you can do it. There are so many different era’s outfits you can choose from to represent Taylor Swift, and Travis Kelce has some ICONIC outfit choices himself. This idea can be as simple or as unique as you want it to be!

Wednesday and Enid
jenna ortega as wednesday
Netflix

Opposites attract! Although the hit Netflix series ‘Wednesday’ was huge in 2022, it could still make for a great costume choice this year. Wednesday and Enid both have a ton of great costume choices from this series. This one is for all of those ‘black cat and golden retriever’ duos out there!

Robin and Steve
StrangerThings StrangerThings4 8 01 04 58 20?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Courtesy of Netflix © 2022

The last season of ‘Stranger Things’ is in the works, and everyone has been buzzing about it. Robin and Steve became an unexpected duo through working together at the mall. Their uniforms (the blue and white sailor outfits) are a perfect iconic duo costume idea for anyone!

senior jmu communications i love sushi, boba, and slay