This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

Eyebrows are an integral part of any look and if you don’t have naturally amazing eyebrows, you can make yourself some awesome brows. There are a variety of products you can use to get the look you want and these are our recommendations.

1. Eyebrow wax: we recommend Essence Eyebrow Fixing Pencil which is like a regular eyebrow pencil but just with wax. The precise point is really handy at getting all the hairs you need and the wax makes them stay put all day.
  2. Spoolie: you can just use the disposable kind at Sephora to brush your hairs in the proper direction and to evenly distribute product and blend it out.
  3. Eyebrow powder: I like to use an eyeshadow in the proper shade and use a tiny brush to fill in but there are specific eyebrow powders that you can use.
  4. Eyebrow pencil: if you don’t need a lot of filling in, you can use a pencil for precise and quick shading.
  5. Eyebrow pomade: neither powder nor pencil, pomade is similar to a cream product that you can use in your brows. It’s slightly more pigmented and harder to use.