What the Jefferson Her Campus Girls are Thankful For! 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

With Thanksgiving approaching, it is a perfect time to look back and reflect on everything that has happened to you and made you a better person than the year before. There are many people, places, and situations that shape us into who we are, and sometimes it is a great thing to sit back and think about how special and important all these things are. Continue to read below to see what some of Thomas Jefferson University’s Her Campus girls are thankful for this year! 

• Vrunda Raj: “I am thankful to be able to spend another Thanksgiving with my grandpa.” 
  • Angelina Bojarski: “I’m thankful for my sisters in Theta Phi Alpha! They are always there for me no matter what time / day and I’m super lucky to have them in my life and be part of such a great organization <3.” 
  • Alyssa Farmer: “I’m thankful for my friends and family! They’re really supportive of me and everything I do.” 
  • Xiaoxin Li: “I’m thankful for the opportunity to go to college and meet people from all over the world! I’m also thankful for the fact that the people that I feel close to aren’t too far away from me.”  
  • Mari Adamson: “I’m very thankful for my health and the people in my life. This past year has shown me no matter how permanent things may seem; they never are. That allows me to have gratitude for what I do have right now!” 
  • Emily Fitz: “I’m thankful for my health. Which may be different, but I didn’t want to just say my family and friends. After the past couple of years now with the worldwide pandemic, I have gained an appreciation for my health. Being healthy enables me to do all the activities I love and live my life. I think it’s something we take for granted because some people are not as fortunate.” 
  • Jennifer Arden: “I am thankful for all of my family and friends, and for having everything that I need in my life!” 
  • Meeval Biju: “This year I am most thankful for the people around me – my family and friends old and new!” 
  • Riya Roy: “I’m thankful for my friends and family who will always support me and be there for me. I wouldn’t be where I am today without them!” 
  • Emma Prushan: “I’m thankful for all of the new opportunities I have been offered this semester and everyone who has played a part in it making it great!” 
  • Haley Rymarkiewicz: “I’m thankful for my siblings. I’m the oldest of 5 so being their role model is what keeps me going through college sometimes and I love that I can go to them for advice.” 
  • Jasmine Frazer: “I am thankful for being in college and having new experiences. Being away from home, I have made great new friends.” 
  • Amelia Betancourt: “Some things I’m thankful for this year are my cat – Stella – who brightens my days, my family, my boyfriend, my health (both physical and mental!), and my teammates on the Women’s Rowing team.” 
  • Aliya Bilimoria: “I am thankful for my family for being extremely supportive of me through every decision I make and for my friends who help me be a better version of myself and uplift me whenever I am feeling down.” 
  • Kamille Mosqueda: “I’m grateful for being able to get involved here on campus (especially since I’m a transfer student) and finding a community that supports me!” 

And now what I, Olivia Robb, am most thankful for is all the wonderful family and friends that I have who support me through everything. These past couple years haven’t been the easiest on me, but having people like my mom, dad, boyfriend, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, best friends, and my bearded dragon Groot makes me realize how special my life is. I am also thankful to be part of this amazing group at Jefferson and all the new people I have met! It makes me so excited for all the semesters at Jefferson to come! Happy Thanksgiving! 

Olivia Robb

Jefferson '26

Hi! My name is Olivia Robb and I am a first-year Pre-Medical Studies major here at TJU! I love many things from makeup to Marvel and I am so excited to be a part of this group!