This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

It’s just been announced that the Philadelphia German Christmas Village is coming soon! It’s something I’ve been anticipating all year, and it’s finally coming back. 

For those who don’t know, the Christmas Village is a limited event filled with food, games, and fun. It’s like a mini-Christmas town in the city. Every single year I’ve heard amazing stories from my peers and how magical it was, comparing it to being transported to a Hallmark movie. It’s in Center City and the place is hooked up to look like the traditional Christmas markets in Germany. 

I’m growing more and more excited while reading what they have planned! There will be local and international vendors, so keep an eye out for your city favs, holiday lights, and hot chocolate and other amazing foods and sweet treats. There will be arts and crafts, handcrafted jewelry, and gifts and ornaments. Also, on certain days they have special events such as Family Weekend on December 2nd and Thirty Thursdays Spirit Tastings. Overall, along with all of these amazing things involved, it’s a good photo spot for your aesthetic instagram pictures! This year the event runs from November 18th to December 24th and on their website, philachristmas.com, you can find all of their hours as well and find specific vendors and events! 

Diamond Porter

Jefferson '25

I’m Diamond, a fashion design major at Thomas Jefferson University set to graduate in 2025. I sew, paint, draw, and design and I’m interested in owning my own business and clothing line or becoming a professional stylist!