Spring Semester in A Series of Hawaii Five-O Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Just getting back from winter break and your back with the crew walking to your first class

When someone in your class is shouting out all the answers after one lecture

When you finally understand what’s going on during lecture

When your professor says that the quiz is open notes

When you blink and your professor moved on so you’re trying to figure out what’s going on

When your classmate gives you the notes you missed in the 129932 milliseconds you blinked 

When there’s a group project and one of your friends is in your class 

Making sure you get classes you want next semester like 

In the middle of reading week and you contemplate why you even bother studying 

When you and your friends are finished with finals and you’re wondering why you were stressed the whole semester 

Credit: Giphy.com & tenor.com 

Hi! My name is Lyndsey Ferraino. I am a Pre-Medical Studies Major at Jefferson University. I am all about a healthy lifestyle (but in moderation I will not deny ice cream. End of story.) I also take my school work and my values on life very seriously. I keeping active by going to the gym and following sport teams. I have the most amazing, supportive friends and I love spending time with them. Although I say St.Patrick's Day is my favorite holdiday, I am a big sap for Valentine's Day. I love LOVE. I try to live my life by the motto "Where the mind goes, the person follows". I believe that each and every person has a purpose on this Earth and is bound to do great things for themselves and impact everyone in their passing. I also swear I was born in the wrong time period.