This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

This past weekend, Taylor Swift’s 3.5 hour concert film of her recent tour, The Eras Tour, came out one day early on Thursday, October 12th. I went on Saturday, October 14th with my sister at the closest movie theater, and to say it was amazing is an understatement. I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Pittsburgh show over the summer for my birthday, but watching the film was just a whole different level of experience. The camera angles were in all the right places at the right times and her mic was ON. I won’t spoil anything for those who are planning on watching it in the next few days, but as a Reputation girl, that era of the show was just absolutely incredible. And if you haven’t gotten tickets yet, GET THEM! There are souvenir drink cups and popcorn buckets for purchase as well as some free posters that AMC theaters is giving out to fans.

I will admit, some of the Tik Toks I saw of people screaming in the theaters and jumping around in front of the screen scared me, but my theater was very chill and we all sang quietly in our seats along with clapping and celebrating at the end of the songs, of course. Overall, the film is everything I wanted and more, and I highly recommend going, especially if you missed out on tickets for the tour.

My name is Haley Rymarkiewicz and I am currently a Pre-Med Student at Thomas Jefferson University. In my free time, I love reading, dancing, painting, and listening to music. One fun fact about me is that I am the oldest of five siblings!