Style > Beauty

Is the Hype and Money Worth it for the Summer Fridays Lip Balms?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

I’m sure everyone has heard of the Summer Fridays lip balms or have seen girls use them
on a daily basis. But if you do not know what they are, Summer Fridays lip balms come in an aesthetic
packaging and are available in Sephora. As the brand describes, it is a “silky 100%
vegan lip mask” and it comes in 7 different colors. Now let’s talk about the most important
thing- are they worth the $24? To sum it up YES! I personally have 4 of the 7 colors
and let me tell you, if they weren’t worth it, I wouldn’t have spent $24 on one just for
the packaging. Sometimes girls fall for the packaging (LIKE ME!) and the product
doesn’t usually do it justice. Summer Fridays is a very aesthetic skincare
brand, but more importantly their formulas is superior. The lip mask lasts a good
amount of time (if you are not eating, obviously) and I have never had a problem of
chapped lips after I started using them. I always keep one with me! Laneige is another
popular brand that people like, but I personally think Summer Fridays tops it. TikTok has also
hyped Summer Fridays a lot which they honestly deserve. Next time you are at Sephora
give these amazing lip balms a try!

Jasleen Multani

Jefferson '26

I am a Thomas Jefferson student majoring in Biochemistry.