This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Name: Hannah Breneman

Age: 21

Year: first year PA graduate school

Favorite PhilaU Memory: 2014 Homecoming

Hobbies: working out, spending time with her family and friends, playing the piano and listening to music

Biggest Fear Right Now: Failing PA School

Favorite Food: Crab cakes

Song that you play everyday: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls (http://bit.ly/1q0SsH9)

Single: Yes

Turn-On’s: They have to be Athletes, have nice muscles and backs, are motivated and have funny personalities.

Turn-Off’s: Boys with girlfriends who are lazy and unmotivated, out of shape and disrespectful to women and others around them.

Ideal Date: Romantic mood light Italian dinner with good conversation over drinks and flowers given to her from the boy.

Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate, only the dark kind.

What do you want the world to know about you: How hard I’m working to get my goals accomplished, I want the world to know my work ethic.”

I'm a fourth year Professional Communications major, Founder and Co-Correspondent of the Philadelphia University Her Campus Chapter, Events Director of PhilaU Radio-WPHU and a First Year Peer Mentor. Home for me is South Jersey. I like spend time in Ocean City, take pictures and spend time with my friends adventuring and finding new places to get lost in. Sushi, beer and romantic comedies are my guilty pleasures.