This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

My favorite part about each holiday is the special plushies companies release, specifically Squishmallows. Here are my top 5 Halloween Squishmallows I think everyone needs to have: 

1. Franken Kitty 

Hello Kitty looks so adorable as Frankenstein! Honestly my heart melted when I first saw her, and I immediately bought her. I got her for a good deal on Mercari so that’s a place I totally recommend!  

2. Delie the Candy Corn 

What’s Halloween without the candy? No matter what you say, candy corn will always be in the top 10 of the best Halloween candies. Delie is super cute and even has a little bat costume!  

3. Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas 

A classic plushie for a classic movie. Honestly if you’re not watching The Nightmare Before Christmas then you’re not doing Halloween right. I’m so in love with this plush and his jack-o-lantern nose!  

4. Skeleton Kuromi 

Everyone loves Kuromi, and if you don’t then you soon will. This Squishmallow is so cute and just perfection! My favorite part is the skull reminds me of a bow, it’s genius! I also got this one from Mercari for a great deal, but of course since Sanrio is very popular the good deals are running out.  

5. Minnie Mouse Witch

I thought long and hard about who would make the cut between Minnie and Holly the Owl Mummy, but Minnie won my heart in the end. As soon as I saw Minnie I almost collapsed from excitement! Rushing to buy her as we speak, and I think you all should too!

Diamond Porter

Jefferson '25

I’m Diamond, a fashion design major at Thomas Jefferson University set to graduate in 2025. I sew, paint, draw, and design and I’m interested in owning my own business and clothing line or becoming a professional stylist!