A “Girls Night” With Some Boys

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

*Note: Some of the products featured in this post are sponsored by companies who support Her Campus by contributing products for Survival Kits. However, all opinions are honest, unbiased, and 110% the author’s!

Finally, Thanksgiving break rolled around and I got to hang out with my friends who I have barely seen since the semester started. With the stress of college still upon us, we all needed a break. We agreed this would be the perfect time for a Spa Night.

What’s more relaxing than putting on a face mask? These soothing masks were accompanied by a night full of movies and silly Youtube videos.

The boys have never really done facemasks before, so I was the one to apply all of them. Putting the masks on took a while, as we all could not stop laughing at how ridiculous and terrifying all of us looked.

As you can tell from the picture below, the masks didn’t quite fit our faces, but they did stay on nonetheless. I used the 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, Chris (in the grey shirt) used the 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask, and Pat (in the zip up hoodie) used the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask.

It took us awhile, but we later realized the masks had protective coverings on both sides that were supposed to be removed before wearing. After we removed the protective covering, the masks stayed on a lot better and felt much lighter.

After taking the facemasks off, all of our faces felt as refreshed and moisturized as ever. The 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask reduced the redness on my face and shrunk the appearance of a few pimples. These facemasks from Leaders Cosmetics USA are a staple for any Spa Night to kick off a much-needed break from schoolwork or to calm down before or after finals week.

Personally, I am a huge fan of tea. How could I not include this in Spa Night? It is a great way to calm down either before or after a long day. However, I never really go out of my comfort zone and try different types of tea. The Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy Tea is an awesome little boost to get you through the long days of finals towards the end of the semester. The Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life Tea is a must for those days after the holidays where you feel like maybe you ate a little too many mashed potatoes.

Never underestimate the power of a reinvigorating Spa Night, good friends, and some time off. 

SPONSORED PRODUCTS:

Leaders Cosmetics 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask

Leaders Cosmetics 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask

Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask

Yogi Tea Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy Tea

Yogi Tea Green Tea Blueberring Slim Life Tea

A big thank you to Yogi and Leaders Cosmetics for their support of Her Campus!

#HCSurvivalKits

Cora Burns

Jefferson '20

Trying to figure it out and writing about it as I go.