This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.
  1. Gilmore Girls

You can’t get from fall vibes from any show like you can from Gilmore Girls. Gilmore Girls tells a story of a single, young mom and her daughter in a small town in New England, growing up and going through changes in their lives. This show will always be my favorite!

Gilmore Girls

2. New Girl

In my opinion, New Girl is easily the most binge-worthy show. It is hilarious, light, and entertaining. New Girl tells a story of three men and one woman living in an apartment together in LA. Each character has different, but HUGE personalities.

nskvzze3o6CfU9IQMxEaAqVunANKzDByTLzY6FA6UXAe559 DNBsTcbo4yFthhWRm QeazypjhqciTFpCskF4F 2JaSHUOf9yugfw9aH0IVunV XM9heajttyBp4XTc3U5PczO7HkqwQE RGnXk10RH1bCeEKxICn6LIZpyuSEQLROl7CD uuAO5A

New Girl

3. One Tree Hill

Unfortunately, OTH was taken off of Netflix, but it can still be watched on Hulu! One Tree Hill was filmed in the early 2000’s and the vibes are immaculate. This show tells the story of several characters throughout their lives: starting in high school, all the way to late adulthood.

q 3qWaI5yGDbeKV4J6zoCAC7FNUsFkbkm3 n6CsPGJmj QH 2J7MFmyELJ6V2H7fSDNVcPGkyByzKKAgr F0QnAvyM7zRtOFsQaYV1ulMvoHE7lOOaG 3bbiIKeOdrW8Ti2tGlJftsH

One Tree Hill

4. Money Heist

Once you start Money Heist, it is extremely hard to stop! Each episode leaves you wanting to know more! This show tells a story of criminals joining forces to rob the Bank of Spain. The interesting part is that they aren’t allowed to share any personal information with each other, so they’re all assigned fake names.

5pUhcXC6JwqJVyJUVBl7 g75HBmbrDq4Hge3SPUJ02PXJFxPaDdfYBCqIuuBkGeX8V NICIuGfmUDu4MZeH8ojKwr kCtJ9rzgp8vyOgCx NO16n1zs3WrjplSXgdLGrjTl0 q C3JCzCE GqezASu1CuAkWmjvh3sHULtBby4wrUNDI uIQzrEn5Q

Money Heist

5. Stranger Things

Words cannot begin to describe how incredible the latest season of Stranger Things was. Additionally, this is the perfect sci-fi show for Spooky Season! Stranger Things is hard to describe in one sentence, but it basically tells the story of a group of friends who experience paranormal activity in their small town and go about it with a hands-on approach.

ebFKjOr gVlqaoY KmxrWwcwevcTxF8rN7THqrGs5WWa lWgomjo mg3RHhNstbMwUUr4LHf6TF0Fjb3zskUlsgv4z6K4

Stranger Things

I hope you enjoyed this article! Thank you for reading. 

Brynn Hurley

Jefferson '25

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my website! My name is Brynn Hurley. I am currently studying Communications with a focus in Journalism at Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA, however, I am from Southern New Jersey. For my whole life, I have lived in a lakeside- log cabin, but I tend to be more of a preppy girl! I am very passionate about fashion, particularly petite fashion. I am 5″0, so finding brands that fit me right can be a struggle! I enjoy sharing the clothes and accessories that work for my build. (P.S. I absolutely love anything blue and white!) Some of my favorite things to post are my outfits, accessories, and vacations! I love to travel with my family and boyfriend, Alec, and dream of going to every state. There is nothing more delightful than a long weekend away to a charming inn! My greatest aspiration is to share my love for these things with the world through social media and blogging. For the past few years, I have been running a blog, along with several social media platforms, called “Blissfully Brynn” to share all of my passions in an aesthetic way, in hope of being a full-time blogger. My brand can be described as feminine, preppy, and classy. Blissfully, Brynn