Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, or what some may like to call…Meevaltines day.
Supermarkets have been marketing Valentine’s day since December 26th, and my ForYou page has been full of related content. Here are some easy and Galentine’s Day ideas for you and your friends to do this year for Valentine’s Day.
- Food Night
- Bake pizza and/or a cake/cupcakes. Add a nice rom-com for a cozy and warm way to spend this cold and lonely time of year.
- The infamous charcuterie board night (basically a potluck based on charcuterie boards)
- Maybe themed foods – heart-shaped everything? Or pink/red food item exclusive!
- Drinks that each person brings that represent your job/major/other niche things
- Dressing either nice, PJs, bonus points for doing so in the classic pinks
- Go Out
- Dinner with the gals all around the table – make it Valentines-y by dressing cute or in red/white/pink
- Movie Night
- This could be paired with #1, but a nice movie or binging a TV series is a comfy and cozy way to spend this Galentine’s
- Spa Night
- Can also be paired with #1 and #3, face masks, essential oil diffusers, etc.
P.S. While writing this article, I discovered that Galentine’s Day is February 13…which is heart-breaking.