Chelsea Hughes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Chelsea Hughes has a pretty busy schedule between classes Monday-Friday from 8am-5:30 and than volleyball practice from 5:30-8pm, and games on the weekends I somehow managed to get her to sit down with me for an interview. She has pretty full schedule but wouldn’t change her PhilaU experience for anything. Chelsea is super approachable and loves to talk about how to balance being an athlete and a Graduate Student at the same time.

Name: Chelsea Hughes

Age: 21

Hometown: Waiting River, New York

Year: First Year of graduate PA school

School/Campus Involvement:  Volleyball Player

Favorite Philadelphia University Memory: “Living in residence halls during freshman year, making new friends.”

Favorite Pass-time Activity: “Go to the beach, play volleyball, drink with friends and dance in the clubzzzz.”

Biggest Fear: “The people that I care about the most, not realizing how important they are to me.”

I'm a fourth year Professional Communications major, Founder and Co-Correspondent of the Philadelphia University Her Campus Chapter, Events Director of PhilaU Radio-WPHU and a First Year Peer Mentor. Home for me is South Jersey. I like spend time in Ocean City, take pictures and spend time with my friends adventuring and finding new places to get lost in. Sushi, beer and romantic comedies are my guilty pleasures.