Channukah Clothes for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

The Holiday season is here! Twinkly lights, tons of food, and best of all, themed clothing! The ugly Christmas sweater style is a classic, but lately stores have been switching it up and going for Hanukkah gear too! I love seeing all the puns brands make and getting decked out in my blue and white gear.

These Tipsy Elves Sweaters are super funny and fuzzy, perfect for any holiday party!

Though people who celebrate Hanukkah don’t have the tradition of waking up in our Pj’s and running down to see what’s under the Christmas tree, that doesn’t mean we can’t have super cool sleepwear!

Target has some great options for a holiday party, a cool photo shoot, or for just showing your love for the festival of lights.

The best piece of holiday spirit wear I found though was definitely this little dog bandana. Now even the family pet can be all decked out in their best dreidel gear.

Sam Miller

Jefferson '21

Hi! I'm Sam, I'm a fashion design major, my favorite color is purple and I love to sew, dance, and go on Pinterest.