For the Best Get Ready, Go Out, Get Pumped Songs – Welcome to my Spotify!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

We all have hundreds of songs hearted in our Spotify or Apple Music accounts, and ample amounts of random playlists made, but nothing will top those few couple songs that can come on at any moment and brighten any mood.

My “On Repeat” Playlist created by Spotify contains 30 songs, but I’m going to sum it up in a simple 5.

“Leave Em Alone” – Lil Baby, City Girls, PnB Rock

Best song to put on blast while you’re getting ready for a cute girls night out!

“Caribbean Jawn” – FH Snoop

The one song that can make me dance no matter where I am, what I’m doing, or where I’m going

“No One” – Alicia Keys

Who needs a speaker when you and your best friend are screaming every lyric at the top of your lungs?

“Pop Out” – Polo G, Lil TJay

On the way to any party, any event, any function, this is the song that will get the mood just right.

“iPHONE” – DaBaby, Nicki Minaj

It’s Nicki… what more do I need to say?

I hope my playlist brings you as much joy as it brings me! XOXO

Destiny is a Freshman at Jefferson and the Event Director of the Jefferson chapter of Her Campus. She is a Pre-Physician's Assistant student and also a member of the cheerleading team at TJU. In high school she was founder and treasurer of her high school's NAMI club and took part in many suicide and mental health awareness events and walks. She hopes to bring her activism to campus and voice it in her writing. In her spare time you can find her serving tables or babysitting, reading a good book, or traveling whenever she gets the chance!