Angel Numbers And The Meanings Behind Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

If you have ever found yourself stumbling upon the same sequence of repetitive numbers over and over again, your guardian angels could be trying to reach out to you to give you an important message! Angel numbers are repeated digits usually containing 3 or 4 numbers such as 333, 555, or 777.

The angel number 000 has an extremely spiritual meaning with an offer of endless possibilities. The numbers 000 are meant to remind us that we are all a part of the universe and with that, it means that we are the creators of our own destiny. Therefore, if you are seeing 000 everywhere the universe is asking you to take the reins of your life and create your own path!

The angel number sequence of 111 typically signifies some new big changes are coming your way! These changes may be new beginnings and it offers advice to welcome these changes with open arms. The sequence of 000 can also offer another piece of advice which is to follow your gut and intuition because it will never lead you astray from your best life path.

Angel number 222 is an incredibly positive sign that you are in the right place at the right time. It asks you to question what you want to manifest in your life going forward. It is a good omen for whatever relationship you are currently in and advises that you should find balance in this relationship.

Angel number 333 is a reassuring message that your spirit guides and the universe are working with you to create the life of your dreams. It also calls on you to trust your intuition and use manifestation skills.

Angel number 444 is a message of protection. Your spirit guides are with you supporting you through your journey in life.

The angel number 555 is a signal that big changes are coming your way. The message also calls on you to embrace these changes as they come and to go with the flow of life.

Angel number 666 is a warning that your life might be out of balance right now. It calls on you to take a step back and reflect on if your actions are aligned with your higher purpose.

Angel number 777 holds a reassuring message that you are doing exactly what you need to be doing right now. It also provides a hopeful message that luck is on your side.

Angel number 888 holds a powerful message that you are manifesting abundance. Everything in your life right now is falling into place and you are exactly where you need to be doing what you need to be doing.

The angel number 999 calls on you to release whatever is not serving you anymore. It asks that you take a moment to breathe and garner clarity on whatever is holding you down.

If you see any of these angel numbers reflect on what the message could mean to you! Keep your eyes out because your spirit guides could be trying to reach out to you!

Abigail Slawek

Jefferson '25

Abigail Slawek is a psychology and trauma counseling major at Thomas Jefferson University. She is obsessed with astrology, tarot cards, crystals, and all things witchy! Things she is passionate about are mental health, wellness, and self-love!