sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Instagram Worthy Spots in Philly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Have you been searching for the perfect places in Philly where you can take incredible pictures? Well, look no further because we have got you covered! We have selected our top six Instagram worthy spots that you can visit in Philadelphia! Grab your cameras and be sure to go check out these awesome spots as soon as you can!

Boathouse Row

Boathouse Row is made-up of fifteen historic boathouses and at night, they are all outlined in lights! Amazing photo opportunities!

Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens

A nonprofit museum, which features two indoor galleries and one outdoor garden, which is covered in mosaics! Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens is definitely a sight to see!

Rittenhouse Square

Walk around Rittenhouse Square and document all of the beautiful sights! Do some shopping with friends, grab some lunch, and just make a whole day out of your trip! There is a lot for you to do and see around here!

Philadelphia Museum of Art

Before heading inside the museum to look at all of the beautiful art, be sure to pose with the iconic Rocky Statue as well as the Rocky Steps!

One Liberty Observation Deck

The views that you can see at One Liberty Observation Deck are simply incredible! Incredible views make for stunning pictures

Cira Green

Often referred to as “Philadelphia’s Park in the Sky”, Cira Green is a year-round destination that you must visit! The city views are remarkable, and the space is home to different events that are super fun to partake in as well!

Senior Fashion Merchandising and Management student IG: @cassidy_buch