What Your Favorite Easter Candy Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Chocolate Bunnies: You are classic. You love to celebrate this time of year with your family, living out those traditions that you follow each year. You like to take this time to look back on memories as a child, finding the treats that the Easter Bunny himself gave you. However, there may be a wild side to you, depending on whether you begin eating your chocolate bunny at the ears or bottom.

Peeps: You are bold! You love to go out with your friends and take this time off of school to catch up with your buddies at home. Basically, you like to have a good time, which is great because you are the life of the party! Not to mention, you are extremely colorful. This shows in your style and personality.

Jelly Beans: You are a very sweet person, but you can also be daring. You are super outgoing and you love to take a chance. With all of the madness that goes on in life, you like to look on the bright side of everything. Optimism is your forte, and your silliness never fails to bring smiles to your friends’ faces.

Cadbury Eggs: You put up a strong and hard front, but on the inside you are a very sensitive person. You find it difficult to trust people at first, but with time you are able to show people the real you. You don’t always let your hair down, but when you do, you have a memorable time. You are the leader of the group because of your responsible attitude.

Whoppers Robin Eggs: You are a kind and quiet person, but people always turn to you for advice. You are a hard worker and people can always count on you to get the job done. You have a big heart, and it shows in the way that you treat others. Your sensitivity and generosity is what draws people to you. You always surprise people by being unpredictable and open-minded.