clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senior Send-off: Hannah Domonkas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

This week, we decided to feature one of our graduating seniors and our managing editor, Hannah! Read more about her below!

Name: Hannah “Coolgirl” Domonkas

Year: Senior

Major: English/Philosophy

Hometown: Stow, Ohio.

What will be the first thing you do after you graduate? I wish I could say something exciting like running a triathlon or solving world hunger or meeting a Kardashian, but I’ll probably just eat food. 

What will you remember most about Carroll? Swimming in the fountain. It was a lot warmer than I thought it would be.

What activities or student organizations were you involved with at Carroll? Kappa Delta Sorority, Calligraphy and Handwriting In Publishing Startups (CHIPS), Students for Advancing the Lives of Small Animals (SALSA), Ultimate Frisbee and Her Campus. 

What is your dream job? A Drag Queen.

What is your favorite 90s TV show? Hey Arnold! Because I also have a football shaped head.

Who is your celebrity inspiration? It’s a tie between Friedrich Nietzsche and Anna Nicole Smith. 

What do you hope to do before you turn 30? Be a published author. 

Any final thoughts? Stay up late, never worry, and be free. Order guac on your Chipotle burrito without worrying about the financial consequences. Do what you want and be who you want to be. You will always regret the things you didn’t try more than anything you did.