Red, White, and Beautiful

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Rachel Mills is looking red, white and beautiful in this government issued ensemble. An all-over pattern is a bold choice for the winter season, and her sleeked-back hair is wrapped into a neat bun for a smart, sophisticated look. The American flag on her shoulder adds just the right amount of flair and patriotism, and multiple oversized pockets are perfect for stashing school supplies or on-the-go snacks for those hour-and-fifteen-minute-class-munchies. A baggie pant tucked into a classic combat boot creates a cheeky silhouette, which has us starry-eyed for this star-spangled look.

On a serious note: the staff at Her Campus JCU is so proud of our fellow staff writer, Rachel Mills, for joining ROTC this semester. We’re wishing her and the rest of John Carroll’s ROTC members good luck!

Sophomore. Blue Streak. English Writing Major. Kappa Delta. When I'm lonely I set my phone's alarm to go off every fifteen minutes and pretend like people are texting me. Welcome to my exciting life.
Brittany, a Senior at JCU, has a passion for tea, books, writing, and London. As an English major, you can usually find her curled up with a good book somewhere on-campus (usually in O'Malley). She loves everything about Her Campus, and she finds it extremely exciting and rewarding to be a Campus Correspondent!