John Carroll Bust

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

The Basics:

Name: John Carroll Bust

Year: 1735

Hometown: Main Quad

Life at John Carroll:

Campus Involvement: I watch over the student body faithfully from my spot in the middle of campus.

Favorite Thing about JCU: I love when students use me as a meeting place. It makes me feel special.

Favorite Building on Campus: I think I would like Admin quite a lot, but I don’t know as I have never seen it.

Favorite John Carroll Memory: I love when each new class comes to campus in the fall. It gets rather lonely over the summer, and it is the best moment when the students come back to campus again and fill the quad with cheer.

Fun Facts:

Favorite Song: The songs I can hear from the chapel, and also those wonderful singing groups, The Sweet Carrollines and Rhapsody Blue!

Favorite TV Show: Anything on the JCU TV. Also, I enjoy watching those rambunctious squirrels wreak havoc on the quad.

Dream Job: I would like to be considered as the official mascot of JCU someday… that weird wolf never made much sense to me.

Fun Fact: I really wish I had my whole body sometimes. 

Brittany, a Senior at JCU, has a passion for tea, books, writing, and London. As an English major, you can usually find her curled up with a good book somewhere on-campus (usually in O'Malley). She loves everything about Her Campus, and she finds it extremely exciting and rewarding to be a Campus Correspondent!