Her Campus JCU Staff and Supporters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

This week, our campus celebrity is none other than you. If you’re reading this, you are supporting our chapter in the best way possible. With the help of our committed staff and supporters, we have been upgraded to a Platinum Level Chapter, which means Her Campus JCU is one of the top chapters in the nation. We could not have achieved this status without support from the entire JCU community. Within the past year and a half, we have made huge strides on campus, and this is truly a testament to the strength of the John Carroll student community. As one of the founders of this chapter, I want to thank you for your continued support of Her Campus, and I cannot wait to share the great ideas we have for the future. Happy holidays! 

Brittany, a Senior at JCU, has a passion for tea, books, writing, and London. As an English major, you can usually find her curled up with a good book somewhere on-campus (usually in O'Malley). She loves everything about Her Campus, and she finds it extremely exciting and rewarding to be a Campus Correspondent!