This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Wanna take your college wardrobe game from drab to fab? Chances are you have everything you need to be a campus style icon this semester already in your closet. Sometimes it just takes a fresh pair of eyes to see the potential in your clothes.

This Week on Hannah’s in Your Closet: Ally Lippert

Ally is a senior communication major with a lot of cute pieces in her closet, but not much clue on how to pair them.

Before:

Ally looks cute in this Captain America Tee and jeans, but she also looks like everyone else. I think we can take this simple outfit to the next level.

After

The weather is changing, but it’s not winter yet! I pulled this bright and flirty summer tank from Ally’s closet to add some color to her outfit, and the lace detail on the bottom is super pretty. I paired it with a more slouchy, greyish-blue chambray shirt to make it more fall appropriate. I put her in leggings instead of keeping her jeans because there definitely is such a thing as too much denim, and because they looked really cool with the comfy, classic nude heels I pulled from the back of her closet. Whether Ally’s headed out to Room 25 in O’malley, or West 25th, she’s ready to do it in style.   

Style isn’t about what you wear, it’s how you wear it.

To nominate yourself or a friend to be featured on “Hannah’s in your Closet”, please email hdomonkas16@jcu.edu.

Sophomore. Blue Streak. English Writing Major. Kappa Delta. When I'm lonely I set my phone's alarm to go off every fifteen minutes and pretend like people are texting me. Welcome to my exciting life.