This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

In my opinion, collegiates don’t get enough credit for the challenges we face. The fact that we are constantly balancing a million and one things on the daily, from classes, homework, clubs, jobs, eating, sleeping, and a social life thrown in there somewhere, it can be near impossible to juggle all the responsibilities of a student. There’s the saying “You have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyonce” but Queen B (all hail) does not have to worry about two essays, a speech, and a chem lab due in the next twenty-four hours on top of being her fabulous self. This all being said, some of our own girls on campus seem to pull through all of this with grace and style like none other. One of those girls is Ivy Zhang. She’s got the kind of effortless fashion that can make crocs look couture. Allow me to introduce you to the fashionista that inspires me and many others to get out of our comfort zones and embrace fashion as an outlet to express our unique personalities and individuality.

How would you describe your personal style?

Ivy Zhang: If I were to describe my personal style, it’d be variety. I have multiple styles like boho, preppy, and plain Jane. I like having different styles so I can express myself in several ways depending on the day.

Who is your fashion icon?

IZ: I honestly don’t have a fashion icon, I just go with the flow and what I like.

Where do you get inspiration for your fashion choices and outfits?

IZ: I get my inspiration from magazines and just people who walk around the street. I really like people watching and mixing fashions of different people.

Everyone loves those embarrassing stories in the back of the magazines. Do you have any fashion horror stories that you look back on and just cringe?

IZ: Definitely when layering tank tops under tee’s, that was super embarrassing. The period of time this happened was during my horrendous middle school years, if there was any pictures of me in that outfit, I will personally burn all of them.

What is one fashion trend you will always love? Any fashion trends you don’t like?

IZ: One fashion trend I will always love is denim. I love denim jackets, shirts and jeans, of course. It’s so versatile and you can dress it up or down. A fashion trend I don’t like is the sweatshirts or tees with hashtags on it. I don’t like it at all but if it’s your thing, do yo thang girl.

What stores do you shop in the most often?

IZ: I shop at the clearance racks of everywhere; but my main stores are American Eagle, Marshalls/TJMaxx, H&M, and Forever 21.

If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would that outfit look like?

IZ: If I had to wear an outfit for the rest of my life, it would be high-waisted jeans, a graphic tee and a big chunky sweater because two words: sweater weather.

What is your go-to accessory to dress up an outfit?

IZ: My go-to accessory to dress up an outfit is definitely a statement necklace. Nothing like a little bling to make an outfit better.

Fall is coming up-are you as excited as the rest of us? What is your favorite fashion statement or item for fall?

IZ: I AM A FALL ENTHUSIAST! I am so so excited for fall, it is my ultimate favorite weather. My favorite fashion statement is definitely sweaters, scarves and boots. It’s such a simple and comfortable outfit, yet incredibly fashionable.

We all have those days when we just wanna go to class in pajamas and a baggy t-shirt. Do you have any easy tips to look put together but still comfy?

IZ: The easiest outfit is definitely leggings and a long shirt to cover your butt, cause although you’re shakin what yo momma gave ya, I like being conservative.