Campus Cutie: Daniel May

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

The Basics

Name: Daniel May

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Major: Communications with a concentration in Media Writing and Theater 

Year: Sophomore

Life at John Carroll

Campus Involvement: Copy editor and review writer for The Carroll News, has also been involved with JCU TV and has gone on an immersion trip to Immokalee. He is also very involved with Theater and most recently performed in Carroll’s production of Dancing at Lughnasa.

Favorite Thing about JCU: The number of opportunities available; not just to do things, but to meet great people!

Favorite Spot on Campus: Kulas (Obviously)

Fun Facts

Favorite Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy (He dressed up to go to the movie premiere and people asked to get their pictures taken with him!)

Favorite Food: Bacon

Favorite Color: Red, because it reminds him of his plaid red hat and fond memories of high school senior traditions.

Fun Fact:  Dancing at Lughnasa was his first performance on stage at Carroll, but he’s worked backstage on productions before.

Love Life

Single or Nah: Nah

Ideal SO traits: Really nice, and have a passion or hobby that she’s really into.

Why We’re Crushing on Daniel: In addition to his phenomenal Irish accent capabilities, he has a passion for service and always wants to help others

Daniel’s Parting Advice: “If you have the chance to do something that will better others, take it! Don’t hesitate, do it!”

Sophomore. Blue Streak. English Writing Major. Kappa Delta. When I'm lonely I set my phone's alarm to go off every fifteen minutes and pretend like people are texting me. Welcome to my exciting life.