This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

It’s that time of year again: Every couple you know is on the hunt for chocolate, flowers and the ideal date. Yuck. For all of you girls out there who don’t have a significant other but would still like to celebrate v-day (minus the boys), read below!

1. Go to the spa. There’s no better girl bonding activity than getting manis and pedis. And, if girl power’s hitting you hard, get matching colors!

2. See the latest chick flick. Anyone else dying to see “Isn’t It Romantic”? I know my friends and I are!

3. Have a coffee date. Getting Starbs with my gal pals is one of my favorite things to do – our coffee dates are as they should be: Short, sweet and caffeine-infused!

4. Binge-watch that Netflix show you’ve been dying to see. “You,” “The Ted Bundy Tapes” and “Criminal Minds” are just a few to add to your list.

5. Go to Barrio. You can eat as much queso as you want without fear of being judged.

6. Go to the mall. You’ll all leave with buyer’s remorse, but a shopping trip is always worth it!

JCU Campus Correspondent