5 Things We Love from the Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

It’s always nice to get some fuel for the next few grueling weeks. Here are our favorite picks to help get us to Christmas break!

Admitsee.com

This college company gave Her Campus tons of sunglasses and drawstring bags. The bags are a perfect way to hold all of our Survival Kit goodies. They are also a perfect size for carting around books and snacks on campus. Even though the weather, and our grades, may seem bleak, the sun still shines! These trendy sunglasses will help shade us from the sun in the cold and the gleaming light at the end of our grade tunnels. Stay positive.

5-hour Energy

One product we can keep in our Admitsee.com bags is the 5-hour Energy drink. The tropical peach mango flavor will help us forget we’re going to school with a Cleveland winter. At four in the morning while we’re cramming for our Accounting exam, we can simply grab a 5-hour energy and study all the way until the time of the test. Of course, we’ll have to take another one to get us through the exam, so it’s a good thing we have two boxes full.

Chipotle

There’s a problem with Chipotle? Yeah right, like that’s going to stop us from using our BOGO cards. We need the best of the best study food, and Chipotle is the food to get. It will be a nice study break to get away from the library and the study rooms. Chipotle often seems like heaven on earth, but this time we mean it. Bring on the finals week Chipotle runs.

Michael Kors

Gold. Tattoos. Scented. Just a few words to describe what Michael Kors gave us. These scented tattoos go above and beyond the typical temporary tattoo of a colorful smiley face. Now we can skip the entire routine of picking out which body spray to use in the morning. These tattoos take care of that for us, and they look cute. These will come in handy when we’re too tired or busy to even take a shower.

Vera Bradley

You know those wristlet wallets every girl attaches her dorm keys to? We got them. The four different designs could match our writers’ personalities and be prepared at the same time. We can’t help it if we forget our keys somewhere, we’re trying to remember that one formula from that one Chemistry class…you know… But with our new wallets, we can keep all of our essentials in one chic place.

Thanks so much, Her Campus! We don’t know how we would make it through FinalsWeek2k15 without you!