This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jax State chapter.

These four verses are to help remind you not to give up, always believe and trust in the Lord when you are feeling helpless. I know it is not always easy to stay positive when negative things happen in life and all you want to do is throw in the towel. But DON’T! Things may not go the way we want them to, but they went the way HE wanted them to. God has a plan for each of us and we have to remember to trust in him even when we can’t see what he’s doing.

Isaiah 40: 29-31 

“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Isaiah 12:2

“God is my salvation. Trust in him and do not be afraid.”

Philippians 4:13

“I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me.”

Isaiah 41:10

“Do not be afraid for I am with you. Do not be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”

Hannah Knight

Jax State '18

Georgia Native. Panhellenic President. Communications Major.