Meet Your Campus Correspondent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jax State chapter.

Meet Nana! You can probably find me around campus hanging out at the TMB or walking around jamming out to music! I am from Douglasville, Georgia! I love watching trash tv. I LIVE for the drama of reality shows. I can binge watch an entire season or The Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, or KUWTK in one day. Oops. I am a Secondary Ed (6-12) major with a concentration in ELA. I plan to teach while getting my masters and EDS so that I can one day be an administrator. I would also love to be a Reading Interventionist for younger kids (PreK-3).

HC at JS inspires me because I am surrounded by and get to lead a team of amazing and supportive women. We as a team have a goal to “reach women where they are,” and my team of ladies do such a great job pouring into the women on our campus as well as pouring into me.

Nana Barimah

Jax State '21

My name is Nana Barimah. I am a Junior-ish at Jacksonville State University. I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Jax State