This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

I’ve dealt with my fair share of indecisive men, and it’s something I don’t like dealing with. The mixed signals, the back and forth, the waiting game; that could be considered a list of a few of my LEAST favorite things.

You have a few options of what you can do. The first one being…drop him. If you are chasing a man and if he isn’t absolutely obsessed with you, kissing the ground you walk on, does he really deserve you anyway? Personally, my answer is no.

Now, if you have lots of hope for what your future holds with your situationship, you can sit him down and have the “what do you want?” talk. It’s a scary talk; how are you supposed to know what they are going to say?? Exactly! You don’t know what they are going to say, so it’s going to be a little nerve racking but it’s so important to have that conversation because you don’t want to waste your time.

The last option I’m going to give you is for you to give him an ultimatum!!! Tell him “make up your mind! Do you want me or not?!”

If he says yes, then perfect! Now you have yourself a bae! If he says no, then that’s okay! His loss, right? It won’t be the end of the world, and there’s plenty of fish in the sea!

P.S. This can apply to any and all genders!

If you’re trying to cope and you do that with music, here’s a Spotify playlist you can listen to ;)

Jordan McDonald is the social media chair at the Her Campus at the IUP chapter. She oversees the social media team and makes sure the team reaches the requirements for the media. Beyond Her Campus, Jordan has done an externship at French Lick Resort for her degree in Baking and Pastry Arts. She is also a member of Eta Sigma Delta, which is a honor society for business students. She is junior at IUP studying Hospitality Management. On top of school and clubs she is in, she works part time. In her free time, Jordan enjoys going to concerts and spending time with her loved ones and her two cats, Pumpkin and Boots. She is a Gilmore Girls fanatic and is a big follower of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. Jordan encourages everyone to treat others with kindness because you never know what someone is going through.