This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.
  1. Grey’s Anatomy 

Grey’s Anatomy is a medical drama that follows the lives, both professional and personal, of doctors at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital. This is my absolute favorite show on Netflix, I watched all 16 seasons on Netflix in a matter of two weeks. Season 17 came out on Netflix a few months ago, and the 18th season is on TV right now! It is binge-worthy, trust me!

1. Outer Banks

Outer Banks is a newer show that came out on Netflix over quarantine when COVID started. It is about a group of friends who gather to try and find legendary treasure linked to the main character’s father. The show has two seasons, but the way the second one ends, there has to be another, I am sure of it. 10/10 recommendations!

1. All American

All American is about a teenager who grew up in a small poor town, who was extremely talented at playing football. A former NFL star comes to recruit him to play in Beverly Hills (a wealthier town), and he realizes a lot of differences and significant changes in his life. He ultimately makes it to the All American game; hence the name, which is a huge deal in football. There are currently three seasons, but the way the third season ends there has to be another season! I know not one thing about football and yet I loved this show!

1. Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars is about a group of girls who are very close, until one night one of their friends goes missing. Everyone thought she was dead because they found a body, however, they had a spy “A” who was harassing and watching their every move. The friend that went missing in the beginning was found, and never died, just disappeared. There are 8 seasons of this show on Netflix, but there are no longer any others. This is a great show if you enjoy thrill and suspense!

1. The Fosters

The Fosters is a show about two married women who have one biological child from one of the mother’s previous marriages. The two mothers adopt a total of four other children/teenagers and the show shows how they progress through life and the decisions that they run into, as well as obstacles. This show has 7 or 8 seasons and truly is great. 10/10 recommendations!

Emily Beyer is a writer at the Her Campus Chapter at IUP. Beyond Her Campus, Emily works at a local elementary schools after school program and oversees a group of K-2 graders. She has been to many professional development conferences to further her studies in education. Emily is a senior at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania majoring in Early Childhood & Special Education. In her free time, Emily loves to write, shop, watch Grey's Anatomy, and listen to podcasts. Also, she enjoys going to the gym and working out as a distraction from her studies.