Take Me Out to the Ball Game: How to Get Exactly What You Want in Bed

It’s the bottom of the ninth, all bases loaded, two outs, down by one, and a hot batter steps up to the plate. He takes a deep breath, ready to hit it out of the park. The crowd is riled in anticipation, and he swings at the pitch. It was a phenomenal hit and it looks like it is going to go into the stands.

But wait! Here comes the outfielder. And he catches it.

The game ends and the crowd, who was just screaming with excitement seconds ago, are now sulking with disappointment.

Does this situation sound anything like your sex life? Everything is in place, but your man keeps striking out? You get worked up only to be let down? Well, it’s time you stop accepting losses and start racking in some wins.

But how do you get exactly what you want in bed? Read on to learn how to make your man the MVP in your bedroom.

In the Dugout

Like with everything, practice makes perfect (and I don’t think I know a guy who would be opposed to sex practice) so that’s exactly what you need to do. You might not even know what you want in bed, you just know that whatever you’re getting isn’t quite hitting the spot. Eventually, you will learn what works for you. So don’t be afraid to experiment and try different things.

Not many guys are going to pass up a girl who says, “Let’s try something new!” when it comes to sex. Once you figure out what feels best, you will be able to know exactly what it is that you want in bed; and therefore, you will be able to get that from your man.

“Of course I’m always up for something new with a girl. That way we can figure out what works and feels good for each other,” says Anthony, IUP sophomore.

Don’t be afraid to experiment in the bedroom to figure out what you want, because many guys are all for trying new things and making sure your experience in bed is as good as theirs.