This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

You are passionate, ambitious, and humorous, but can be prone to boastfulness and impatience. Sabrina’s song Looking at Me mixes boastfulness and humor into a dance-worthy track.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

The sign of Sabrina herself. You are patient, reliable, and determined, but can be lazy, jealous, and inflexible. Her song how many things shows the jealous side in an email she can’t send.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Gemini are sociable, lively, and friendly; yet can be moody and restless. Sabrina’s bop Let Me Move You has the same energy.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

You are emotional, nurturing, and inquisitive; but can be hypersensitive and clingy. Sabrina shows this side in Bad for Business.

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Leos are caring, generous, and authoritative. This energy shines through in Sabrina’s The Middle of Starting Over.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

You are self-sufficient, diligent, and modest; yet you can be a perfectionist and your own harshest critic. Sabrina’s Feels Like Loneliness gives similar vibes.

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

Libras are charming, social, and artistic. Feather by Sabrina Carpenter is just as social (and a little controversial).

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Scorpios are intense, passionate, and powerful people. Your energy is matched in Sabrina’s Sue Me.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

Sagittarians are clever, humorous, and energetic people, but can be impulsive and reckless. Sabrina takes this cleverness and humor on in her hit, Nonsense.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

You are ambitious, trustworthy, and powerful. This shows through in Sabrina’s Fast Times.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Aquarians are challenging, stimulating, and independent; yet can be rebellious, cold, and erratic. Sabrina is independent and rebellious in Bad Time.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

You are dreamy, romantic, and humorous. The romanticism of Mona Lisa is your Sabrina song.

Brittney Smith is a member at the Her Campus IUP Chapter. She is a senior at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, majoring in anthropology. In her free time, she enjoys quoting 2000s movies and listening to her music too loud. 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up.