People Are Making Mood Boards For Their Friends- I Made One For Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

One of the latest Tik Tok trends is making a Pinterest mood board for yourself, your friend, or SO. I thought since we’ve all been trapped inside for months, why not make a mood board for spring? We all need a little boost and getting excited for warmer weather and sunshine is the perfect way to get started! 

Tulips

Tulips always give me a spring vibe. They’re delicate, colorful, and the perfect way to know Easter is coming!

Hill Homes

Not sure what it is about these underground, hobbit-like homes but I always think of spring when I see these. The grass is always so lush and green and makes me want to lay down and fall asleep in the sun.

Insects

When you see the butterflies and bees out and about, that’s when you know spring and warmer weather are coming! These are beautiful and natural signs of what is to come.

Cherry Blossoms

The DC cherry blossom parade is another great way to know spring is here! 

Easter

I feel like spring’s whole personality is Easter. We decorate with flowers, paint eggs, and do Easter egg hunts. Not to mention the amount of attention rabbits get during this time of the year. 

Madison is a nursing major with a drive to make a positive impact on others. As head CC, Madison collaborates with her co-CC to make the IUP chapter fun, welcoming, and creative! Her Campus has opened the door for opportunity and friendship for Madison that she hopes to share with others.