This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Music is something that I listen to every day 24/7. Here are some of my top artists at the moment:

5. Melanie Martinez 

I was never into Melanie Martinez until recently. Her music has meaning behind it, and that is the main reason I love her songs, even though the album covers can be weird sometimes.

4. Ariana Grande 

Ariana Grande was the first artist that I saw in concert when I was in seventh grade. Ever since her My Everything album, I have fallen in love with her voice. I admire her as a person too, considering all of the kind things I have seen on social media (helping others, positive energy, etc.)

3. Billie Eilish 

Billie Eilish was the third concert I have been to since my first one in seventh grade. She inspires me with her fashion sense and musical style. When I went to see her in concert, I got pit tickets, and it was the best experience of my life.

2. Twenty-One Pilots 

When I heard of Twenty-One Pilots, I only knew the basic songs that were on the radio and that everyone knew. However, my best friend introduced me to more of their music and I fell in love. I know every album, and even though some of their style of music is not my typical choice, I still enjoy listening to them.

1. Nicki Minaj 

Nicki Minaj can be a little bit too much for some people, but her music is so upbeat. I listen to her when I am getting ready to go out, working out at the gym, or even just walking to class. Her music just gives off such good vibes, and it always makes me feel good about myself.

Emily Beyer is a writer at the Her Campus Chapter at IUP. Beyond Her Campus, Emily works at a local elementary schools after school program and oversees a group of K-2 graders. She has been to many professional development conferences to further her studies in education. Emily is a senior at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania majoring in Early Childhood & Special Education. In her free time, Emily loves to write, shop, watch Grey's Anatomy, and listen to podcasts. Also, she enjoys going to the gym and working out as a distraction from her studies.