Low Maintenance Halloween Costumes for the College Student on a Budget

Halloween is right around the corner! However, not everyone has the time (or the money) to put together a mind-blowing costume in time for the spookiest day of the year. Need some help? Look no further! Here are some budget-friendly Halloween costumes if you're out of ideas!

1. 1. Frat Boy

All you need for this costume is an oversized oxford shirt, a tie, and some sunglasses (red solo cup optional). 

2. 2. Hippy

For this costume, all you need is a tie-dye shirt, a flower crown, and some good vibes!

3. 3. Cowgirl

This costume can be found right in your closet! Just grab a cozy flannel, denim jeans, and a pair of boots and you're good to go.

4. 4. Cat

All this costume takes is a trip to your local Walmart. Paint on some whiskers and you'll have the purr-fect Halloween costume!

At the end of the night, Halloween isn't about who has the best costume: it's about having fun! So if you still don't have a costume at the end of the month, try not to worry. Spend some time with your friends, be safe, and enjoy the festivities! After all, Halloween only comes once a year!