This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

With Fall just around the corner, I’ve been seeing more and more bucket list posts for the season. However, most of the time they’re extremely long and it leaves you wondering if Fall is even long enough to accomplish all these things? (Ps, Fall is never long enough) I figured I would simplify it for you and give you five solid things to do to make this Fall the best one yet.

1. Go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze

(Photo by Jonathan Talbert)

Sometimes you can do both at the same place, sometimes they just offer one or the other. However, doing at least one is an essential fall activity.

2. Make a fun fall recipe

(Photo by Jasmine Waheed)

I recommend these fun fall pretzels! They’re quick and easy, perfect for a party or just to make with friends.

3. Have a spooky movie marathon

(Gif via giphy.com)

Get some friends, make a blanket fort, and snuggle in because it’s going to be a long day. This one takes a little more preparation than most, especially if you decide to curate the list yourself. Or you can just Google an essential Halloween movie list and you’ll be set.

4. DIY a cute decoration

(Photo by DesignEcologist)

Here is a list of 100 cheap and easy Fall decorations. Do one or go nuts and do them all!

5. Just take a walk outside and enjoy the changing of the leaves

(Photo by Anshu A)

Nothing is better than taking a walk outside and appreciating the nature around you. Especially when nature is changing to look so amazing and makes for the greatest pictures.

Whatever you decide to do, just have fun with it! Fall is amazing and there’s so much to do that you’re bound to find something enjoyable. Happy (almost) Fall!

Gabrielle Bonnar is a current undergrad student at IUP who enjoys writing for HerCampus. She enjoys writing articles as a way to express her opinions and experiences throughout her life. Also, this acts as an outlet for her to write about new interests and ideas that she might not be able to express as well through her other artistic mediums. Being a member of Her Campus has strenghtened her abilities as a writer and she is excited to see where this portfolio of pieces takes her in the future. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @typical_guby.