I’m Obsessed With Ariana’s New Album; Let’s Talk About It.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Ariana Grande released her new album “Eternal Sunshine,” and let me tell you, I listen to it at least twice a day. Encompanied by her amazing voice are some beautiful upbeat and slower songs. You can stream it on Spotify or Apple Music! I’m going to give my personal ranking of the songs on the album in order from not the best to the best. Let’s get into it!

13. Saturn Returns Interlude

12. intro (end of the world)

11. true story

10. supernatural

9.   ordinary Things (feat. Nonna)

8.   imperfect for you

7.  yes, and?

6.  I wish I hated you

5.  the boy is mine

4.  don’t wanna break up again

3.  we can’t be friends (wait for your love)

2.  eternal sunshine

1.  bye

Emily Beyer is a writer at the Her Campus Chapter at IUP. Beyond Her Campus, Emily works at a local elementary schools after school program and oversees a group of K-2 graders. She has been to many professional development conferences to further her studies in education. Emily is a senior at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania majoring in Early Childhood & Special Education. In her free time, Emily loves to write, shop, watch Grey's Anatomy, and listen to podcasts. Also, she enjoys going to the gym and working out as a distraction from her studies.