This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.
For years, Jack Osborn has been told that he has the voice for radio and, boy, does he. Not only is Jack a bonafide Campus Cutie, he is also an outgoing and ambitious radio personality. Jack can be heard on WIUP’s own The Underground as Jacked Up every Thursday night from 10-12 pm. Now, ladies, don’t let the sexy voice and cute looks fool you, this sociology major has a lot going for him. Check out his responses to this week’s Campus Cutie Survey. 

Name: Jack Osborn
Year: Senior
Major: Sociology
Relationship Status: Single

On Campus Activities: Radio show Host for WIUP FM, member of multiple organizations on campus: AKD the Sociology Honors society, Future Entrepreneurship Club, and Management Association. 

Celebrity Crushes: Zoe Saldana

Hobbies: “I love watching movies, and Netflix is probably the best $8 I spend every month. I also enjoy cooking and working out. When I have the time, I like writing fiction, mostly short stories for now, but I’ve got some big ideas for the future!”

Best Female Traits: “The eyes always get me, but if she’s not smart enough to keep up the conversation, or funny enough to keep me interested, I probably won’t bother to look.”

Ideal First Date: “I like doing new things, but when it comes down to it, a nice dinner and a movie is good for me.”

Something Most People Don’t Know: “I don’t keep many secrets, but most people don’t know that my birth name is actually John.”

Top 3 artists in IPod: “I change it up a lot, but I’m always a fan of Nas. Right now though, I’ve been listening to a lot of August Alsina and J. Cole.”

To catch more of Jack Osborn, tune into his show The Underground every Thursday on 90. 1 fm or live stream it. http://www.wiupfm.org/