This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Her Campus IUP would like to send a big thank you to all of the sponsors of our Back-to-School Surivival Kit! We loved the merchandise and sample products included and put them to good use! The Kit came at the perfect time- IUP Homecoming! We had tons of opportunities to share some HC love!

Everyone who purchased one of our “Have Fun Stay Young with Her Campus IUP” Homecoming 2014 t-shirts also recieved two $10 off coupons to Areopastale! They were also entered into a drawing to win an Aeropostale water bottle, Mini Luna bars, and a Sweet Green headband OR  a Tanda Zap acne spot treatment device and $5 off exfoliating gel at European Wax Center! 

We created a gift basket for IUP’s Monte Carlo Homecoming dance, which included: a Tanda Zap acne spot treatment device, Nasty Gal tote bag and special edition pins, a Sweet Green headband, 2 Luna Bar samples, 2 Garnier hair product samples, a BOGO 50% off Tanda Zap coupon, a $5 off European Wax Center exfoliate coupon, and $5 off Sweet Green Rewards!

We hope our winners enjoyed their prizes!

Her Campus IUP also shared some love with the on-campus sororities by creating gift bags for each organization. These gift bags included: Mini Luna bars, Chipotle BOGO burrito coupons, Clue free app download coupons, $5 off European Wax Center exfoliate coupon, and Garier hair product samples! 

Our team members decided to keep the Affinitas Cupcake Panties for ourselves- they are just too cute!

I am currently an English Education student with a Spanish minor at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania.  I work as a Community Assistant in one of the residence halls and volunteer as a tutor for students learning English as a second language.  My dream job is that of a secondary bilingual education teacher.  Some of my favorite past times include watching movies, drinking coffee, reading, and hanging out with my friends here at IUP.I am also the president of Her Campus IUP.  The opportunity to work with the talented writers, photographers, and designers that I do makes the position enjoyable and rewarding.  We work as a team to bring readers the best possible articles and events.