This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Anna Cole. A junior in the Criminology department with a minor in Psychology, Anna is one of the sweetest, smartest, and coolest girl you could ever meet. Hardly shy, one conversation with her and you will easily fall for her charm, funny story telling skills, and most importantly, her genuine kindness. She never lets people down and is always ready to give someone advice or lend an ear.

Anna is very studious, but knows when to have downtime, which consists of her either taking naps or watching her favorite show Grey’s Anatomy. When she is not relaxing, she does her work efficiently and makes sure that her closest friends do not fall behind by doing homework together. Anna cares not only about her friends, but adores her family and always keeps close contact with them by making sure that they are okay and asking if they are in need of any assistance.

Anna has a lot of plans for the future, but one that she is passionate about is following in her mother’s footsteps and joining the armed forces. She wants to work as a parole officer or another position related to the law field. She is very excited for the future, but right now she wants to have fun with her friends, get great grades, and make the most of her remaining years at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

Hey everyone! I'm a senior at Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a History, Pre-Law major and Enlgish minor. I hope you all are enjoying my articles and those of my fellow writers. Follow me on twitter or instagram - jessicavalenx3. Let me know what you would to see on HerCampus and we will always try to accomodate. Thanks and enjoy!