The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

There are few things I enjoy more than curling up with a good book on a rainy day. The patter of rain on the window and the smell of a book’s pages (physical books over digital reads any day) instantly relaxes me. With all the reading for classes, it’s hard to find time to read for pleasure anymore, but that doesn’t stop me from building my TBR up to fly through during breaks.

The Dead romantics

A ghostwriter for a popular romance novelist has a deadline to meet, only she no longer believes in love. Soon she must finish the book with the help of a familiar ghost.

Weyward

3 generations of witches’ stories intertwine in this tale of female resilience and the transformative powers of the natural world.

Some Kind of Happiness

Finley creates the world of the Everwood to calm her anxiety. One day she discovers that the Everwood is real in the woods behind her grandparents’ house and it needs her help. In order to save the Everwood, Finley must first save herself.

Payback’s a Witch

Emmy returns to her magical hometown and teams up with a friend to get revenge on the man who broke both of their hearts.

Something close to Magic

A baker’s assistant finds herself involved in bounty hunting; a magic portal-filled adventure to find a missing Prince. Romance, adventure, AND baked goods?! Sign me up!

Brittney Smith is a member at the Her Campus IUP Chapter. She is a senior at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, majoring in anthropology. In her free time, she enjoys quoting 2000s movies and listening to her music too loud. 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up.